Friday, May 9

Share the Joy!

Luke 1.58  "Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown her great mercy, and they shared her joy."

I had coffee with a good friend this morning who is such an encouragement to me.  She is a godly woman who follows the Lord, loves her husband, trains her children, and ministers to those around her.  All these traits serve to inspire and encourage me in my relationship with Christ.  However, the main way she encouraged me today was by sharing my joy. Something really wonderful had happened to me, but judging by her enthusiastic response, you might have thought it happened to her!  She made me feel like a million dollars by simply being excited for me, and my joy was multiplied! So, the next time a friend has good news, double their joy by sharing in it. 

Thanks, CaroleAnne!


No comments: